After a judgment is entered in a divorce case, a dispute may arise regarding the enforcement or modification of that judgment.  For instance, a party’s financial situation may substantially change and, consequently, he or she may seek a modification of support. The Wirtz Law Firm is extremely competent and effective in dealing with a variety of post-judgment disputes.

Please contact us at 630-260-0744.